Day 67 - Healthy Happy Women

Morning ladies! 

So yesterday I shared about physical strength/fitness so today I want to look at mental strength. 

“From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for 
help when my heart is overwhelmed. 
Lead me to the towering rock of safety,”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭61:2‬ ‭

We’ve mentioned this a couple of times in the last few months and talked about finding ways to cope, but I want to share a resource with you today. 

Chat Now” is a Christian website which facilitates a chat with a Christian - about anything!! A friend of mine volunteers with them and so I wanted to share from two points of view - 

* IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE 
It’s a ‘type’ service so you don’t actually have to ‘talk’, which I think is fantastic. When you are feeling low or worried about someone it can be too emotional to try to put it into words using your actual voice. It is much easier to type it out - and you can even use it if you are in a house full of people so have no space to talk openly. I really like this idea - because sometimes when we are surrounded us when we feel the most lonely. So if you need it - please check it out -https://chatnow.org


* IF YOU’D LIKE TO HELP
We all have some time on our hands - and a lot of you are very good at encouraging people. Some of you have encouraged me when I felt like crap and really lifted me out of a hole. So I KNOW you’d be great at this!! 

To volunteer there is no minimum commitment of time - so that’s perfect for fitting it in to our busy schedules, and of course it’s done by typing, so no phone chatting!!! (You know I love this bit!!!)

This is a busy time for it as the world is struggling, and we all need help focusing on God. And what better way to spend an hour than helping someone else look up and see how much God loves them and values them. 

So whether you need to use it, or you’d like to help do it, check it out - https://chatnow.org


No comments:

Post a Comment