Day 68 - We are family

One of the best parts of my day is just about half an hour after I send out my morning message. I check my phone and I usually have 5 or 6 wee messages back. 

Now don’t get me wrong - I am doing this to encourage YOU and to help us all make it to the other side of the pandemic together... but so many of you encourage me too. And I am so thankful for you all. 

Firstly, I’m thankful that you agreed to let me send you my ramblings in the first place. 

Secondly, I’m thankful for every single little message, heart or thumbs up I get back. 

Thirdly, I’m thankful for being reminded of a very special thing today. (Thanks Shirley!) 


You see today I was reminded that we are family. 

* We are family because some of us happen to be related. 🤪

* We are family because we are all doing life together, and you are all connected because you all get my essays every morning! 📝

* But most importantly, we are family because we are daughters of the King, children of the Most High God and loved by Him. 👸

Girls, I am delighted to be part of your family - whether you want me to be or not - no matter which of my definitions apply to you. 

I thank God for bringing each of you into my life and I thank you all for being the wonderful, encouraging women that you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment