Day 49 - Our God is greater!

It’s Friday!!! 
So I thought I’d start with a wee “Friday Funny”



I love memes - I am constantly finding them and sending them to my sisters! Especially if they have actually made me laugh out loud! I’m easily amused!! 

But this one - something about it rings so true. 

I can’t say I’ve ever walked like this through the rain but... 

How many times have I been in the middle of a crisis and not used the best solution - God? 

I am so much quicker to run to friends or family to complain or lament the state of my life, but leave going to God as a last resort. 

Or if I have a decision to make, I talk it round with the sun and moon before asking God for direction. 

Yet the Bible tells us that 

“He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭4:4‬ ‭

No matter what we face - COVID-19 included - God is bigger than any of it. 

With God on our side the battle - whichever battle/decision/problem/issue you face - is over and we win! 

So hold fast, pray pray pray and trust in our God who holds all the answers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment