Day 73 - I’m accepted 

I am accepted…


"So we praise God for the glorious grace 
he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son"
Ephesians 1:6

No matter who I may or may not be accepted by here on earth, God has accepted me as his child, belonging to Him, His daughter. 

There is so much pressure in the world we live in. Women are expected to ‘have it all’. The high-flying career, breaking glass ceilings, while still having the perfect house, husband and children. It’s too much to take. And so young women are left feeling as if they’ve failed before they’ve even begun to live. 

But God didn’t design life to be that way. I’m not getting into the ‘should women work’ debate or going anywhere near the ‘perfect house and family’ desires, but the one thing I do know – and I need YOU all to know – is that God accepts me just as I am. 

He accepts me into His family no matter what my job, no matter what my house looks like, no matter how disorganised I am, no matter how many issues I still have to work out in my life, He loves me and accepts me, warts and all.

He doesn’t ask us to clean up our lives and make sure we are doing everything right before we come to Him. He wants us just as we are - because that’s how great His love is for us. 

No matter what kind of mess you are - and we all are in some way - God wants you to know He loves you. All you have to do is come to Him. 

Warts and all. 
Mess and all. 
Addictions and all. 
Attitudes and all. 
Failures and all. 

Just all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment