Day 71 - God is enough

Good morning lovely ladies! 

A quick reminder for this Sunday morning... 



God is always there for us because He loves us and will never leave us. I once heard this - I'm sorry I can't remember where - but I loved it. 

Instead of saying "but what if..." start the sentence with "even if..." and finish it with "God is enough". 

What if I lose my job?
Even if I lose my job, God is enough  

 What if the treatment doesn’t work? 
Even if the treatment doesn’t work, God is enough.  

What if we don't have the money to get by? 
Even if we don't have the money to get by, God is enough. 

What if I have to start all over again?
Even if I have to start all over again, God is enough

It changes everything because it puts our focus on our Creator, the One who loves us and has everything we need. And guess what - no matter what, God always provides what you need when you need it. 

So when things don't go my way, as they often don't, my desire is to turn my frown upside down and remember that God is always right there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment