Hello January!!!

It's a brand new year and I love the idea that the year is a lovely book of blank pages ready to be written in! 



God has a plan for this year and while I have no idea what it is, I know that He will be right beside me no matter what. I listened to a radio Sunday morning service this morning, recorded by a friend from school (way back!!). He spoke about Emmanuel - God with us, and how that works in January when the Christmas decorations have been put away and the rooms feel empty, new year's resolutions are being made and broken, and normal life resumes. It was an interesting talk and really helped to focus my mind on starting my days with God, and actively inviting him into my days - every day. 

Like always I have chosen a word for the year - breathe - and I’m so excited about taking the time to breathe with God this coming year. I’ve two key verses to focus on - 


            



I am planning to take time this year to really stop, breathe and spend time with God, growing spiritually, physically and mentally. I am going to spend time becoming the best version of me, the woman God created me to be. I'm excited and hope you enjoy the journey with me!







No comments:

Post a Comment