Day 3 - Keep loving one another


Today’s verse reminds us to keep loving each other. And that is so important at this time.   

So yesterday was the first day we’ve had EVERYONE at home all day. No football... no rugby... no youth club... no outings with friends... just us together.   

Let me tell you, it was hard! Just a reminder- my wee kids are now 18, 15, 13 and 11, not to mention my big kid! And they are all taller than me! Having all that testosterone lying round the house is tough. And it will get tougher as cabin fever sets in.    

But there was something really lovely about knowing that my wee family was safe, all together in my house, under one roof, and all happy.   

We are blessed to have these times with our families. We need to remember that. We will be spending time as a family looking at God’s Word, playing board games galore and watching re-runs of famous football matches (the joys!!!) - but we’re no matter what we do, we’re all together. And that makes me smile.   

Ladies we can help our homes just by changing our attitudes. Concentrating on God will help us make our homes a proper haven for those who live with us. And that's what everyone needs right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment