I'm back... again!

 I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I posted. I am ashamed. I love doing my blog and I hate to start with the excuses, but this past year has flown in. I honestly can't believe where it's gone! 

So it's March 2023 and I really do want to be a little more accountable this year, so I'm back. At the start of the year I wrote myself out a list of 23 things I wanted to do in 2023. 

Some where easy - very doable and ones I'd probably do anyway

Some where a little harder - where I will need to put in a little effort in order to do them

And some are hard - where I will need to really get out of my comfort zone, put in serious effort and actually be intentional to complete them!

So what do I have on my list? 


Wow! I'd forgotten some of what was on this!! I have started one or two things on it, but not actually completed anything... hence why I need some accountability! So I'm planning on taking the next month and seeing what I can strike off this list. And hopefully we'll see some movement!!

Speak to you soon!

Tanya ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment