It's been a while...

Wow! It has definitely been a while since I blogged! Life has been just as crazy as ever, with multiple enforced lock downs, including one when we all got Covid-19. We were all fine - it was like a bad flu except you can't taste or smell anything, and we have all recovered well. But it was still crazy. 

Right now we are coming up to what will definitely be the strangest Christmas yet, with limits to family visits and how many people can actually get together. 

So I decided to do another little devotional set - 40 days to finishing well. We started on Sunday past, and will continue right up to the end of 2020. Its set around 1 Thessalonians 5:12-18 and will hopefully help us to focus on God as we end the hardest of years.

I'll be posting the devotionals on here but probably not every day - it'll maybe be a couple at once - as I'm definitely not that organised! 

Apart from that I hope you all are well here in Blogland and I will speak to you soon!

Tanya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment