Our 'Bible in a year' journey continues...

As you know we have been working our way through the Bible as a family, and this is how we're doing... 

    • Genesis ☑
    • Exodus 
    • Leviticus 
    • Numbers 
    • Deuteronomy 
    • Joshua 
    • Judges 
    • Ruth 
    • 1 Samuel 
    • 2 Samuel 
    • 1 Kings 
    • 2 Kings 
    • 1 Chronicles...
WOW! 12 books down - and lots of them are quite big, so we're further through than I thought we'd be! It has been fascinating, reading stories that we've grown up with, but actually thinking about them in more depth. I actually have a great book that I'm going to start to go through along side the study - to give even more depth. Its a book written by someone in our extended family, and I've mentioned it once or twice in the past. 

            

It's called 'An overview of the Old Testament' and it was written by John Malseed - my dad's cousin. I've recently got the second book as well, in preparation for moving into the New Testament later in the year. 

It's a great way to really concentrate on getting the most out of what you are reading - for example - this is one of first pages, looking at Genesis.


So I'm beginning to work through the chapters up to where we are reading now, and hopefully I'll then be able to do it alongside - maybe even slightly ahead so I have something really interesting to add to our discussions! 

Are you working through any plan or study at the moment? I'd love to hear from you! 

Tanya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment