Book Club is here!!

I have so many books that I desperately want to read - some that I've owned for years, and some that I've just got recently - but I never get around to reading them. 

Most often what happens is that I begin with the first chapter... which leads to the study questions at the back... but then I need time to think about the answers and what I'm learning... and then I never pick it up again! 

So I have decided that I would start a book club - for myself! I am hoping that if I try to keep updating the blog, every Friday, with how I'm getting on with the current book, I'll keep reading it! 

If you want to join in I'd love you to comment below, or just let me know, but I really don't mind if its just me in this book club - I just want to read!

So... the first book we are going to read is...


I bought this book years ago, when my hubby got the accompanying book 'Wild At Heart'. I got it out recently as he had been reading his, so it brought it back to mind. I really am excited to read it, so I'm starting it tonight. 

There is an accompanying book, 'Captivating - a guided journal', but I am going to stick to reading this one first and then go back over it with the journal! I don't want to get distracted after one chapter again! 

I'll update you next Friday (DV) on how my reading is going and let you into some of the things I'm learning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment